|Overview : |
International Consultant for the Office of the Legal Advisor to mainstream gender into concession awarding process
Duty Station/Location: Monrovia, Liberia
Application Deadline: 06 December 2019
Type of Contract: Contract for Consultant (CFC)
Language required: English
Starting Date: 10 December 2019
Expected duration of the assignment: 10 December 2019 to 10 October 2020
- Submission of application
Interested candidates are requested to submit electronic application to email@example.com no later than 09 December 2019.
Submission of package
- Cover letter;
- CV, including contact information for 3 references;
- Financial proposal. The financial proposal shall specify a total lump sum amount per each deliverable, including any travel, per diem and administrative fees, based on the template in Annex 1. The lump sum costs must be accompanied by a detailed breakdown of costs calculation.
All applications must include (as an attachment) the CV and the financial proposal. Applications without financial proposal will be treated as incomplete and will not be considered for further processing.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be invited to the interview.
Selected candidates will need to submit prior to commencement of work:
- A copy of the latest academic certificate
- UN Women P-11 form, available via http://www.unwomen.org/en/about-us/employment
- A statement from a medical doctor of ‘good health and fit for travel’
- Before any travel outside of Monrovia, the consultant will need to provide proof (certificate) of “Basic and Advanced Security in the Field” (which can be accessed here: undss.trip.org)