|Overview : |
1. We hereby solicit your bid for the implementation of land reclamation for an area of around 80 ha, and for the provision of base works (deep plowing, rocks removal and construction of terraces, etc.) and complementary works (terraces walls construction, stone and pebble removal, etc.).
2. To enable you to submit a bid, please find enclosed the complete tender document - Invitation to Bid (ITB), including:
Annex I. Instructions to Bidders
Annex II. Bid Data Sheet
Annex III. Contract’s General Terms and Conditions
Annex IV. Model Contract for Works
Annex V. Scope of Works
Annex VI. Detailed classification by parcel and-or part of parcel
Annex VII. Classes for land reclamation and the nature (category) of development work
Annex VIII. Guidelines for the reclamation works
Annex IX. Bid Submission Form
Annex X. Price Schedule
Annex XI. Bid Security Form
Annex XII. Performance Security Form
Annex XIII. Form of Bank Guarantee for Advance Payment
3. Bidders interested in the site visit are kindly requested to confirm their attendance by COB Thursday 26 April 2012, in writing by email to the UNDP Project Manager, Mr. Marwan Rizkallah, E-mail: email@example.com; c.c. firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Your Bid, prepared as requested and detailed in Annex I – Instructions to Bidders, should reach UNDP Office in Beirut at the below mentioned address.
Address: UNDP Lebanon Country Office
Arab African International Bank Building
Riad El Solh Street
Nejmeh, Beirut 2011 5211, Lebanon
Attention: Procurement Unit, UNDP Lebanon
Room # 310, 3rd Floor
Tel: +961 1 962 500
Fax: +961 1 962 491
5. Bids must be delivered to the above office on or before 02.00 pm Beirut local time, on Thursday, 3 May 2012.
Late bids shall be rejected.
6. Bids will be opened in the presence of Bidders’ Representatives, who chose to attend at the address mentioned above, on Thursday, 3 May 2012, at 02.15 pm, Beirut Local Time.
7. This letter is not to be construed in any way as an offer to contract with your firm.
Kindly refer to the attached Invitation to Bid - ITB and all related Annexes.