|Overview : |
Dear Offerors, please draw your attention to the change of rules for submission of proposals. All bidding documents are accepted only in electronic version to the email email@example.com. Additional information can be found in para 12 of Instruction to Offerors (Annex 1).
Letter of Invitation
Request for Proposal (RFP) # UKR/2012/17
Kyiv, 19 April 2012
Subject: Study of international and national legislation regarding compact fluorescent lamps disposal and utilization
1. You are requested to submit a proposal for the referred services, as per enclosed Terms of Reference (TOR).
2. To enable you to submit a proposal, attached are:
Annex I Instructions to Offerors
Annex II UNDP General Conditions of Contract for Services
Annex III Terms of Reference
Annex IV Proposal Submission Form
Annex V Price Schedule
Annex VI Questionnaire forms
Annex VII Evaluation criteria
Annex VIII Checklist for Offerors
Annex IX Declaration by Offeror and Disclosure Requirement
Annex X Model Contract for Professional Services
Your offer comprising of technical proposal and financial proposal, in separate archives, should reach the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 16.00 (Kiev time) on 3 May 2012:
3. All inquiries received on or before 27 April 2012 will be posted on UNDP Ukraine designated web site on 30 April 2012. No inquiries will be accepted after 27/04/2012. Inquiries can be sent to the following Email: email@example.com
Clarifications to inquiries raised by the offerors will be posted on the following web address: http://www.undp.org.ua/en/tenders
4. You are requested to acknowledge receipt of this letter and to indicate whether or not you intend to submit a proposal.
5. Additional information at http://www.undp.org.ua/en/tenders