|Overview : |
Expression of Interest
Pre-Qualification for Civil Works
1. United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), South Sudan office announces Pre-Qualification of Civil Works Construction firms and joint ventures to bid for construction, rehabilitation and maintenance of different projects construction sites in South Sudan for the year 2012 and up to a maximum period of three years. The nature of Civil Works being carried out currently by UNDP in South Sudan State Capitals, sub-counties and payam are as follows:
• Community Police Outpost
• Hospitals, Clinics and Maternity Wards
• Laboratory Facilities
• Water Supply and Boreholes
• Blood Banks
2. The Construction firms and joint ventures will be categorised into four levels based on technical and financial capacities as follows:
• Level 1 up to $100,000
• Level 2 more than $100,000 but less than $250,000
• Level 3 more than $250,000 but less than $500,000
• Level 4 more than $500,000
3. All companies that wish to participate in the process are encouraged to complete the prequalification questionairee attached herewith, indicate their prefered level and nature of civil works. .The companies must have th erequisite experience and proven capacity for the prefered level and nature of civil works they wish to apply for The information provided will be used to access your company suitability to qualify for pre-qualification to participate in the future procurement processes for the civil works mentioned above and similar construction works. In addition to filling the questionnaire below interested companies must also provide all the required documents including those listed below:
• Legal registration of the company;
• Company Profile;
• Confirmation of financial capacity of the company (5 years Audited Statement of Accounts);
• Reference contact list and reference letters;
• Other relevant supporting documents as per the Prequalification Questionaire.
4. The closing date for submitting a complete pre-qualification application form is May 14th, 2012 before 15:00 hours (local time). For further details and the Pre-qualification Questionnaire, please visit http://procurement-notices.undp.org/. Reference No 8723
5. All documents on Pre-Qualification should be submitted in a sealed envelope marked “Prequalification for Civil Works” and deposited at the tender box at the entrance of the UNDP South Sudan Offices at UNDP South Sudan Offices, Juba, South Sudan or email to email@example.com. Email applications should clearly state “Prequalification for Civil Works” in the subject line of the email.
6. All requests for clarifications should be sent to the following email address:
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and cc: email@example.com not later than 10 days before the closing date above.