|Overview : |
REPÚBLICA BOLIVARIANA DE VENEZUELA
UNITED NATIONS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
PROJECT 59906 .- FORTALECIMIENTO DEL INSTITUTO NACIONAL DE ESTADISTICA (INE) COMO ENTE RECTOR DEL SISTEMA ESTADÍSTICO NACIONAL (SEN)
Call for Expression of Interest (EOI)
Reference: PRE/032/INE/2012. “Digitization of the National Statistics Institute’s personnel files”
The government of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela signed with the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) a Project Document (Nº 59906) in order to implement activities aimed to strengthen the National Institute of Statistics as the governing entity of the National Statistics System.
The National Institute of Statistics (NIS), implementing agency of the Project 59906 intends to contract consultancy Services for Digitization of the National Statistics Institute’s personnel files.
UNDP invites interested consultants to apply for Digitization of the National Statistics Institute’s personnel files consultancy services.
Scope of works and deliverables
- The purpose of the consultancy services required is to implement a document management system for the Human Resource Unit of the National Institute of Statistics. This system should ease the access and management of all the personnel files and records. Hence, the main activities of this project will be:
- Organize and delete duplicate data in the existing personnel paper files of the NIS.
- Digitize all the existing personnel files (Active and retired staff).
- Classify digitalized files.
- Propose and create a solution for electronic files.
- Create document management rules and procedures for the Human Resource Units of the National Institute of Statistics.
1.- Interested consultants should submit as follows:
· EOI application letter.
· Updated company profile (no more than ten (10) pages).
· Résumé of the consultancy team (no more than two (2) pages).
· Description of similar assignments, experience in similar settings in no more than two (2) pages (indicating contracting entity, amount of the contract and date).
Consortiums will be admitted.
2. Expression of interest must will be received until May 31, 2012 at 4:00 p.m. (Caracas time) in any of the following ways:
· In a sealed envelope, labeled: PRE/032/INE/2012 and delivered at:
PROGRAMA DE LAS NACIONES UNIDAS PARA EL DESARROLLO
Avenida Francisco de Mirando Torre HP, piso 6, oficina 6-A.
Los Palos Grandes. Caracas - Venezuela
Phone: + 58 (212) 208.4444 Fax + 58 (212) 263.8179
· By fax al No. +58 212 263.8179, with label: PRE/032/INE/2012. Atención: Unidad de Licitaciones.
· By email email@example.com, indicating the code PRE/032/INE/2012 in the subject of the message.
3. EOI applications received after the above deadline and incomplete submission will not be considered. Information exceeding the number of page limits stated in paragraph 1 will not be read.
This EOI does not entail any commitment on the part of UNDP, either financial or otherwise. UNDP reserves the right to accept or reject any or all EOI without incurring any obligation to inform the affected applicant/s of the grounds.