|Overview : |
Subject: RFP No. UNDPAFG/2012/056 Provision of Audit Services for ERF Projects of UNOCHA on Long Term Basis
1. You are requested to submit a proposal for Audit Services for ERF Projects under UNOCHA, as per enclosed Terms of Reference (TOR) based on a long term agreement for an initial period of one year, with the possibility of extension for additional 2 years, subject to performance assessment of the Audit firm.
2. All proposals are subject to the Instructions to Offerors and such other provisions, specifications and instructions as are attached or incorporated herein by reference (hereinafter collectively called " Request for Proposal” or “RFP"). Solicitation documents hereunder include:
i. Instructions to Offerors (Annex I)
ii. General Conditions of Contract (Annex II)
iii. Terms of Reference (TOR) (Annex III)
iv. Proposal Data Sheet (Annex IV)
v. Proposal Submission Form (Annex V)
vi. Price Schedule (Annex VI)
vii. Acknowledgement Letter (Annex VII)
viii. Technical Form (Annex VIII)
ix. Model Contract form (Annex IX)
3. To enable you to submit a proposal, your offer comprising the Technical Proposal and the Financial Proposal, in separate sealed envelopes should reach the following address no later than Tuesday, 19 June 2012 at 11:00 hours Kabul time.
Address: United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Shah Mahmood Ghazi Watt
Attention Procurement Unit
4. Interested parties are welcome to send any queries they may have with regard to this RFP through email email@example.com up to 5 days prior to the last date for submission of proposal. If you request information, we would endeavor to provide information expeditiously, but any delay in providing such information will not be considered a reason for extending the submission date of your proposal.
5. Your submission will be considered upon the provision with this RFP the following, failure in providing the requested documents may ground for disqualification of the Offeror.
- Company Profile
- Reference list (Client list)
6. The recipients of this RFP are requested to acknowledge receipt of this solicitation document and any amendments thereto to UNDP Afghanistan by completing the Annex VII acknowledgement letter. The acknowledgement letter must be signed stamped and should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org five days after receipt of this RFP.
7. A Pre-Proposal meeting will be held on Tuesday, 12 June 2012 at (10:00am Kabul Local Time) through Skype, to familiarize the Offerors with the requirements.
The representatives of the Offerors are requested to confirm their willingness to attend the meeting through Skype by sending email to email@example.com. The representatives of the Offerors are requested to send their Skype ID to the above mentioned email address at least 24 hours before the pre-proposal meeting.
8. UNDP reserves the right to enter into contract with more than one company.
Supply Chain Management Office (SCMO)