|Overview : |
The United Nations Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights- East African Regional Office (OHCHR-EARO) has planned various activities and events for the year 2017 to advance the promotion and protection of human Rights in the Eastern Africa sub-region, including in Ethiopia. These activities are implemented with the support of the EU and other Donors and in partnership with the Government, the EHRC, CSOs, and academia, among others. The Evaluation and Monitoring of the performance of the Government in a transparent and inclusive manner by national stakeholders in implementing the UPR recommendations is an indicator to measure the engagement and commitment of the Government to fulfilling its human rights obligations under the UPR.For detailed information, please refer to Annex I- Terms of Reference (ToR).
Download both TOR and RFP Proposal Submission Form from the following link:http://procurement-notices.undp.org/view_notice.cfm?notice_id=36875;
Strictly follow the instructions indicated in the IC Proposal Submission Form uploaded hereto; and
Group of Individuals or Individuals are not eligible for this consultancy assignment (open only for National Firms)
The following proposals must be prepared as per the RFP Proposal Submission Instructions. The Proposals shall be submitted on or before application deadline April 24, 2017 via UNDP Ethiopia Secured mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technical Proposal in pdf under file name:ETH-IC-2017-003 – TP - [insert your name];
- Financial Proposal in pdf under file name: ETH-IC-2017-003– FP - [insert your name];
- Please note that these proposals shall be submitted to the designated secured email into two files but in one email unless both Files are Greater than 9MB file size.
- A candidate applying only by uploading CV to this job site will not be considered. Instead, both Technical and Financial Proposals shall be submitted to UNDP Secured email: email@example.com
- Those prospect consultants who fail to submit both Technical and financial proposals as per the standard format and to the designated secured email will not be further considered for evaluation.
- Please group all your documents into single PDF document as the system only allows to upload maximum one document.
- While submitting your proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org be sure your email subject line is ETH-IC-2017-003 in order to let our Office easily locate your respective proposals from secured email and be considered in subsequent evaluations.