|Overview : |
The objective of this assignment is to develop an awareness raising and communication strategy and action plan to promote NFB production and utilization in Vietnam, and to support PMU to set up network on distribution of information on NFB production and utilization in Viet Nam.
Interested national bidders prepare and bind 04 Proposals (01 original and 03 copies) and submit to the Project Management Unit. The Proposals must include:
- Submission Letter with date and signature of the team leader of the team member (Vietnamese and English versions);
- A written agreement between team members and team leader, which specifies the responsibility of the team leader and responsibilities of each member of the group (Vietnamese version)
- Curriculum Vitaes of team members (Vietnamese and English versions);
- Proposed detailed Work Plan and Approach and Methodology, including specific roles of team members and the team leader (Vietnamese version);
- Proposed remuneration (on daily basis) and other expenses if any (Vietnamese version).
Address for submission:
Project “Promotion of non-fired-brick Production and Utilization in Vietnam”
Room 708, No. 113 Tran Duy Hung Street, Cau Giay District, Hanoi