|Overview : |
Case Number: ITB-UNDP-AFG 10-GF-2017-0000001627
Subject: Invitation to Bid for Renovation of Labs (Lot-I) Renovation and construction work in NACP (Lot-II), Afghanistan
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Afghanistan Country Office, hereby invites you to submit a Bid to this Invitation to Bid (ITB) for the above-referenced subject.
This ITB includes the following documents:
- Section 1 – This Letter of Invitation
- Section 2 – Instructions to Bidders (including Data Sheet)
- Section 3 – Scope of Works for the construction works including, schedules, technical specifications and drawings
- Section 4 – Bid Submission Form
- Section 5 – Documents Establishing the Eligibility and Qualifications of the Bidder
- Section 6 – Technical Bid Forms
- Section 7 – Priced bill of quantities
- Section 8 – Form for Bid Security
- Section 9 – Form for Performance Security (performance security shall be required after issuance of letter of intent)
- Section 10 – Draft of Contract for Civil Works and General Terms and Conditions(GTC)
- Appendix A – Instructions manual for use of the eTendering system by suppliers.
- Appendix B – Terms and Conditions for use of online eTendering system.
Your offer, comprising of the documents stated in this tender, should be submitted in accordance with Section 2 (including Data Sheet) through the UNDP ATLAS E-tendering system. The step by step actions to be followed for bid submission through the UNDP ATLAS E-tendering system is available in the instruction manual for the bidders, attached with this ITB.
Your offer, comprising of a Technical Bid and Price Schedule, should be submitted in accordance with Section 2 and section 3, through eTendering online system and by the deadline indicated in https://etendering.partneragencies.org
No hard copy or email submissions will be accepted by UNDP.
Also, please remember the following dates:
Bid submission deadline: Please refer to E-tendering system for time and date of bid submission deadline.
Pre-Bid meeting: 3 October, 2017, 10:00 AM (Kabul Time)
Bid opening: 12 October 2017, 11:00 AM (Kabul time)
Kindly go through this invitation letter and other documents attached here to this ITB. Should you have any questions or require any clarification, please feel free to send an email to the procurement officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
UNDP looks forward to receiving your Bid and thanks you in advance for your interest in UNDP procurement opportunities.
UNDP - GFP