|Overview : |
Support to Development of a Policy Framework on Total Factor Productivity is a technical assistance project financed by the European Union (EU) and Republic of Turkey and it is executed by the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP). The beneficiary of the Project is the Ministry of Development and the contracting authority of the Project is the Central Finance and Contracts Unit (CFCU).
With the Support to Development of a Policy Framework on Total Factor Productivity Project, it is aimed to determine the obstacles before the increase of the Total Factor Productivity at a desired level, to develop the policy framework for the elimination of these obstacles and to test this policy fra
Scope of Work and Objectives
Business Intelligence Tools that will be procured is a decision-making support system for relevant stakeholders and it is an extension tool for the TFP analysis to evaluate the results of the productivity related datasets or any data set that will be used in decision making.
This tool will also enable stakeholders to develop an open inter-body decision-making support system by merging open data from the existing corporate databases, collecting the needed live data from field and re-compiling and submitting these data to decision makers.
Survey data or data from government resources or private actors are used at decision making. In addition to usual decision-making tools, Business Intelligence tool will enable users to:
- work on different databases and ease the decision-making process as a supportive tool to evaluate data
- give flexibility to use different data sources for customizing subject specific formats.
- provide a decentralized operation flexibility by enabling them to work on data independent from a central database
- provide user-friendly graphical tools, analysis formulas, customizable dashboards and table generation capacities.
- query, analyze and visualize data sources not only from web based and/or desktop -based applications but also from mobile-based components which it provides.
- let the users be independent from the developers which enables agility in solid and profound manners.
The main reason behind why a Business Intelligence Tool is required basically depends upon the fact that the data sets that reside on the data sources do not hold any meaningful insights to the users while the users are not able to join their data sets which reside separately on different data sources. As the Business Intelligence Tool provides connecting and forming meaningful data models, this obstacle will be minimized.