|Overview : |
Version 2 :to All potential Bidders the deadline of submission has been extended to 23rd Dec 2018 kindly adhere the new date.
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) hereby invites you to submit a Bid to this Invitation to Bid (ITB) for the above-referenced subject.
This ITB includes the following documents and the General Terms and Conditions of Contract which is inserted in the Bid Data Sheet:
Section 1: This Letter of Invitation
Section 2: Instruction to Bidders
Section 3: Bid Data Sheet (BDS)
Section 4: Evaluation Criteria
Section 5: Schedule of Requirements and Technical Specifications
Section 6: Returnable Bidding Forms
- Form A: Bid Submission Form
- Form B: Bidder Information Form
- Form C: Joint Venture/Consortium/Association Information Form
- Form D: Qualification Form
- Form E: Format of Technical Bid
- Form F: Price Schedule
- Form G: Form of Bid Security
- Form G.1: Template for Bid Security Confirmation
- Form H: Performance Security
- Annex 1 – BOQ in Excel
- Annex 2 – Drawings
- Annex 3 – Compliance Sheet
- Annex 4– Form of Contract for Civil Works
- Annex 5 – General Terms & Conditions for Works
- Appendix A – Instructions manual for use of the e-Tendering system by suppliers.
If you are interested in submitting a Bid in response to this ITB, please prepare your Bid in accordance with the requirements and procedure as set out in this ITB and submit it by the Deadline for Submission of Bids set out in Bid Data Sheet.
In case your company is not registered in the E-Tendering Module, please use the following temporary username and password to register your company/firm:
E-Tendering Link: https://etendering.partneragencies.org
Please note: Only bidders registered on the e-tendering will be able to download the complete bidding documents from the e-tendering website link shared above.
Bidders to note the name of focal point for clarifications: Lilian Byansi, Procurement Specialist - Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may acknowledge receipt of this ITB utilize the “Accept Invitation” function in e-Tendering system, where applicable. This will enable you to receive amendments or updates to the ITB. Should you require further clarifications, kindly communicate with the contact person/s identified in the attached Data Sheet as the focal point for queries on this ITB. v