|Overview : |
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) hereby invites you to submit a Bid to this Invitation to Bid (ITB) for the above-referenced subject.
This ITB includes the following documents and the General Terms and Conditions of Contract which is inserted in the Bid Data Sheet:
- Section 1: This Letter of Invitation
- Section 2: Instruction to Bidders
- Section 3: Bid Data Sheet (BDS)
- Section 4: Evaluation Criteria
- Section 5: Schedule of Requirements and Technical Specifications
- Section 6: Returnable Bidding Forms
- Form A: Bid Submission Form
- Form B: Bidder Information Form
- Form C: Joint Venture/Consortium/Association Information Form
- Form D: Qualification Form
- Form E: Format of Technical Bid
- Form F: Price Schedule
- Form G: Form of Bid Security
- Form G.1: Template for Bid Security Confirmation
- Annex 1 – BOQ in Excel (attached separately)
- Appendix A – E-tendering user guide for Bidders (attached separately)
If you are interested in submitting a Bid in response to this ITB, please prepare your Bid in accordance with the requirements and procedure as set out in this ITB and submit it by the Deadline for Submission of Bids set out in Bid Data Sheet.
In case your company is not registered in the E-Tendering Module, please use the following temporary username and password to register your company/firm:
E-Tendering Link: https://etendering.partneragencies.org
Please note: Only bidders registered on the e-tendering will be able to download the complete bidding documents from the e-tendering website link shared above.
The Bidders Site visit will take place as per the following schedule. Please note: The procurement notice includes the details of the UNDP focal person and the email provided as a GMAIL account as per following details:
Date & Time
11 December 2018
10:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Location: Rawah, West Anbar
(Coordinates for the locations are provided in the Scope of Work section)
Focal Engineer: Mr. Alaa Naji
Phone Number: +9647812879185
Bidders to note the name of the focal point for clarifications:
Mostaq Ahmed, Procurement Analyst - Email address: email@example.com
You may acknowledge receipt of this ITB utilizes the “Accept Invitation” function in e-Tendering system, where applicable. This will enable you to receive amendments or updates to the ITB. Should you require further clarifications, kindly communicate with the contact person/s identified in the attached Data Sheet as the focal point for queries on this ITB.
UNDP looks forward to receiving your Bid and thank you in advance for your interest in UNDP procurement opportunities.