|Overview : |
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is currently implementing a project Rollout of eTendering system that requires the services of three individuals to perform the work described in the corresponding TORs, located in Panama city, Istanbul, and Bangkok.
Proposal should be submitted through the online eTendering system. Offers submitted via email or other methods may not be considered.
Go to eTendering page at https://etendering.partneragencies.org (search for Event ID 0000003476 in UNDP1) and submit an offer within the deadline indicated in the system itself. Detailed user guide on how to register in the system and submit the proposal can be found in this link: https://www.undp.org/content/undp/en/home/operations/procurement/business/procurement-notices/resources/. If you have registered in the system before, do not register again. Use forgotten password function to reactivate your password if you have forgotten it.
Any request for clarification must be sent in writing, or by standard electronic communication to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. UNDP PSU will provide responses by uploading them in the system.
In consideration of your qualifications, we are hereby inviting you to submit an offer for this particular assignment. To assist you in understanding the requirements of this assignment, we have included hereto the following :
- The Terms of Reference for the assignment described above;
- The standard Letter of Confirmation of Interest and Availability, which you must accomplish and submit to UNDP; and
- The Individual Contract and its General Terms and Conditions, which you would be expected to sign in the event you are the selected Offeror in this procurement process.
Interested individual consultants must submit the following documents/information to demonstrate their qualifications:
- Letter of presentation highlighting main qualifications and experience relevant to this TOR. Note that this is a very important document as it will be used for the evaluation of your offer as per the evaluation criteria;
- CV or P11 form;
- Copy of education certificate;
- Completed financial proposal.
The Individual Contractor should submit the financial proposal by completing the provided template. It shall consist in a daily rate for the estimated total number of working days. The daily fee should be entered in the system as well.