|Overview : |
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Mongolia office announces the procurement notice for Short-term International Consultant for project Activated2030 at #Hub: A Youth Enterprising Lab as a Behavioral Insights Specialist.
Detailed information can be found in the Terms of Reference (TOR), which is available in the attachment.
If you meet the qualifications of the announced vacancy, please submit the following documents by the deadline 15 August 2019 11:00 a.m. local time (GMT + 8). Incomplete applications will be excluded from further consideration.
When submitting your application, it can be made in electronic submission to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cover letter - Brief description of why the individual considers him/herself as the most suitable for the assignment;
- P11 form showing educational background and experience, and track record of similar assignments undertaken and at least 3 reference letter or detailed contact of referees;
- Letter of Confirmation of Interest and Availability, including financial proposal, indicating proposed all-inclusive daily fee in US Dollars (please download attached template).
- Proposed work plan and methodology on how they will approach and complete the assignment.
- Sample report or research paper.
The UNDP reserves the right to accept or reject, in part or whole, any or all of the proposals at any time without assigning any reason.