|Introduction : |
SCOPE OF TENDER
The successful firm will be expected to be responsible for the following:
Task 1: Design Baseline Survey and field research plan, design the related Endline Survey
- Review relevant literature, measurable and available development indicators pertinent to strategic development targets and the SDGs of the Lao PDR government;
- Define a methodology for collecting existing and defining other measurable indicators from the Programme Results Framework in selected programme areas;
- Design a draft Baseline Survey (including methodology, tools, and field plan) to undertake data collection and analysis - this survey will also form the basis of the Endline evaluation;
- Design a methodology and propose sampling method to conduct a randomized control trial using linear panel analysis (or panel study) in the three designated project areas with the population of approximately 7,000 project beneficiaries total, including a control group in each project area, and design tools to collect the related Endline Survey;
- Review the draft Baseline and Endline surveys and field plans with key stakeholders for approval.
Task 2: Conduct the Baseline Survey
- Undertake fieldwork to gather baseline data in project areas;
- Provide a draft Baseline Report including key observations, limitations, and implications for the Endline Survey.
Task 3: Evaluate the results of the Baseline Survey and adjust the Endline Survey
- Present key findings to stakeholders for their input and comments;
- Adjust the drafted Endline Survey tools and plan as needed.
Please indicate whether you intend to submit a bid by creating a draft response without submitting directly in the system. This will enable the system to send notifications in case of amendments of the tender requirements. Should you require further clarifications, kindly communicate using the messaging functionality in the system. Offers must be submitted directly in the system following this link: http://supplier.quantum.partneragencies.org using the profile you may have in the portal. In case you have never registered before, you can register a profile using the registration link shared via the procurement notice and following the instructions in guides available in UNDP website: https://www.undp.org/procurement/business/resources-for-bidders. Do not create a new profile if you already have one. Use the forgotten password feature in case you do not remember the password or the username from previous registration.
Search for the specific tender using search filters and subscribe to the tender in order to get notifications in case of amendments of the tender document. If you need support with the online system, you can contact the contact details of this tender as indicated in the solicitation document.
UNDP OFFICE LAO PDR