|Introduction : |
Country: Home-based with one in-country mission
Description of the Assignment: Under the overall guidance of the Department of Planning, MPI and in close coordination with the Project Manager, Project Management Unit (PMU) Support staff, and UNDP Project Assurance team, the International Consultant will have the following key deliverables:
- Landscape analysis of all partners including CSOs involved in RBM activities in Laos
- Prepare RBM Operating Handbook with Practical Guide and Tools for the Government of Lao PDR in consultations with other technical partners implementing RBM capacity building support to the Government (including UNICEF).
- Prepare training guide, including presentations and exercises based on Training of Trainers (ToT) model targeting master trainers (central government staff including core trainers at Department of Planning, Ministry of Planning and Investment).
- Facilitate an in-person interactive TOT programme for master trainers.
- Facilitate the simulation an in-person interactive training by TOT participants in one province.
- Together with the Master trainers, cascade the RBM training to participants at the province with on-going and timely feedback after every workshop period.
- Support the institutionalization of RBM training in the government training institute in MPI
Period of assignment/services: 55 days
Proposal should be submitted directly in the portal no later than indicated deadline.
Any request for clarification must be sent in writing via messaging functionality in the portal. UNDP will respond in writing including an explanation of the query without identifying the source of inquiry.
Please indicate whether you intend to submit a bid by creating a draft response without submitting directly in the system. This will enable the system to send notifications in case of amendments of the tender requirements. Should you require further clarifications, kindly communicate using the messaging functionality in the system. Offers must be submitted directly in the system following this link: http://supplier.quantum.partneragencies.org using the profile you may have in the portal. In case you have never registered before, you can register a profile using the registration link shared via the procurement notice and following the instructions in guides available in UNDP website: https://www.undp.org/procurement/business/resources-for-bidders. Do not create a new profile if you already have one. Use the forgotten password feature in case you do not remember the password or the username from previous registration.