|Introduction : |
Country: Home-based with required to travel to project target areas (Hua Phanh, Xieng Khuang, Bolikhamxai, Savannakhet and Saravanh)
Description of the Assignment: The Associate PPG Consultant will provide technical support to the PPG team to identify and engage with relevant stakeholders at national and sub-national levels, as well as support data and information collection. The consultant will also provide assistance for the Project Document preparation, as needed. The consultant will be an important interphase between the PPG Team and the main stakeholders including Government.
Responsibilities and Deliverable:
1. Assist PPG Team in obtaining information, documents from relevant ministries, organizations as second data for project proposal development
2. Coordinate in the preparation, conduct and follow-up of meetings, workshops and consultations undertaken by the PPG Team as agreed by the PPG Team leader and/or UNDP and support the documents of consultations;
- Assess existing tools, e.g., existing online training platforms/online modules, trainings already developed by other projects, curricula, modules, trainings of partner schools and/or universities, and provide first indications on possible gaps;
- Review whether there are tourist-wildlife interaction guidelines in place in the project sites;
- Review whether there are wildlife interaction/best practices in place for nature-based- tourism in the project sites;
6. Work closely with PPG consultants and UNDP and assist in the gathering/collection/review/analysis of relevant information needed for the preparation of the ProDoc;
7. Work closely with the consultants and UNDP in the preparation of the Project Document and other necessary project reports
8. Work closely with the consultants and UNDP in the preparation of the Project Document and other necessary project reports;
9. Facilitate the interphase between the PPG Team and the main stakeholders including Government;
10. Provide support for obtaining the co-financing letters
11. Any other inputs/tasks as determined by the PPG Team leader and/or UNDP.
Period of assignment/services: 70 working days
Proposal should be submitted directly in the portal no later than indicated deadline.
Any request for clarification must be sent in writing via messaging functionality in the portal. UNDP will respond in writing including an explanation of the query without identifying the source of inquiry.
Please indicate whether you intend to submit a bid by creating a draft response without submitting directly in the system. This will enable the system to send notifications in case of amendments of the tender requirements. Should you require further clarifications, kindly communicate using the messaging functionality in the system. Offers must be submitted directly in the system following this link: http://supplier.quantum.partneragencies.org using the profile you may have in the portal. In case you have never registered before, you can register a profile using the registration link shared via the procurement notice and following the instructions in guides available in UNDP website: https://www.undp.org/procurement/business/resources-for-bidders. Do not create a new profile if you already have one. Use the forgotten password feature in case you do not remember the password or the username from previous registration.