|Introduction : |
Key objectives of this assignment are to:
1. Collect and compile sectoral data (hereinafter-data) for future sectoral and social-economic scenario development and vulnerability assessment of four priority sectors towards climate change.
2. Develop future sectoral scenarios with inclusion of socio-economic forecast (hereinafter sectoral scenario) based on collected data for further vulnerability assessment for four priority sectors.
3. Сonduct vulnerability assessment (considering gender components, people with disability and other priority groups) of four priority sectors based on the collected data and developed sectoral scenarios and etc.
4. Analyze vulnerabilities, generate options, and develop 4 sectoral adaptation plans based on completed vulnerability assessment according to the requirements of the Republic of Tajikistan on strategic documents development.
5. Prepare training program for relevant government agencies and conduct workshops related to vulnerability assessment and adaptation plans development of priority sectors.
Please indicate whether you intend to submit a bid by creating a draft response without submitting directly in the system. This will enable the system to send notifications in case of amendments of the tender requirements. Should you require further clarifications, kindly communicate using the messaging functionality in the system. Offers must be submitted directly in the system following this link: http://supplier.quantum.partneragencies.org using the profile you may have in the portal. In case you have never registered before, you can register a profile using the registration link shared via the procurement notice and following the instructions in guides available in UNDP website: https://www.undp.org/procurement/business/resources-for-bidders. Do not create a new profile if you already have one. Use the forgotten password feature in case you do not remember the password or the username from previous registration.
Search for the specific tender using search filters and subscribe to the tender in order to get notifications in case of amendments of the tender document. If you need support with the online system, you can contact the contact details of this tender as indicated in the solicitation document.
UNDP OFFICE TAJIKISTAN