|Introduction : |
Country: Papua New Guinea
Description of the Assignment: Is to address the need to strengthen systems leadership capacity with the GEF7 FOLUR Project in Papua New Guinea, while encouraging regional learning with Indonesia and Malaysia through sharing learning experiences. The International Leadership Expert will:
- Build in a shared understanding and business case for Systems Leadership within Papua New Guinea.
- Build Systems Leadership capacity of core country team members engaged in the design and deployment of Systems Leadership capacity in their own countries to the extent needed for them to be able to implement Systems Leadership locally.
- Design an initial regional roadmap with Indonesia and Malaysia of how the program design and implementation should be (for regional consistency).
- Develop a local workplan for implementation in Papua New Guinea.
- Support Papua New Guinea in finding consultants that could support with local implementation.
Reporting of Duties:
The International Systems Leadership Expert will also be reporting directly to the UNDP Chief Technical Advisor, the Project Manager, and work in close consultation with the PNG Government Implementation Partner, CEPA, and other relevant Government Authorities as required (ex. Dept. of Lands and Physical Planning, Dept. of Agriculture and Livestock, and the Provincial Administrations of West and East New Britain Island.
Period of assignment/services: 100 working days over a period of 10 months.
Proposals should be submitted directly to the portal no later than the indicated deadline.
Any request for clarification must be sent in writing via messaging functionality in the portal. UNDP will respond in writing including an explanation of the query without identifying the source of inquiry.
Please indicate whether you intend to submit a bid by creating a draft response without submitting it directly in the system. This will enable the system to send notifications in case of amendments to the tender requirements.
Should you require further clarification, kindly communicate using the messaging functionality in the system. Offers must be submitted directly in the system following this link: http://supplier.quantum.partneragencies.org using the profile you may have in the portal.
In case you have never registered before, you can register a profile using the registration link shared via the procurement notice and following the instructions in the guides available on the UNDP website: https://www.undp.org/procurement/business/resources-for-bidders.
Do not create a new profile if you already have one. Use the forgotten password feature in case you do not remember the password or the username from the previous registration.