|Introduction : |
UNDP Bhutan would like to seek a proposal from eligible national consulting firms for the Evaluation of Climate Change Training conducted under the NAP Readiness Project - under the project title - Preparation of a National Adaptation Plan (NAP) for Bhutan with a focus on the Water Sector. (Re-Adversiement)
The brief objectives of the assignment are as follows:
The following are the key objectives of this assignment:
1. Assess the effectiveness of the program: The primary objective of evaluating climate action training is to determine whether the program has achieved its intended goals. This will include assessing whether participants have gained the knowledge, skills, and attitudes that the program aims to impart.
2. Identify areas for improvement: Evaluation to help identify areas where the program can be improved, such as modifying content, changing delivery methods, or adjusting the target audience. This will be useful for providing training during the preparation of the next NAP document of Bhutan.
3. Gauge the program’s impact: Evaluation to help measure the impact of the program on participants and the broader community. This includes assessing whether the program is leading to changes in behavior, policy, plans, projects, or practices related to climate change.
4. Enhance accountability: Evaluation to increase accountability by providing evidence of the program’s effectiveness and value of the budget, which can help secure funding for future iterations of the program.
5. Inform decision-making: Evaluation results should help the implementing partners to make an informed decision about the program design, delivery, and resource allocation, as well as a broader effort to address climate change.
Please indicate whether you intend to submit a bid by creating a draft response without submitting directly in the system. This will enable the system to send notifications in case of amendments of the tender requirements. Should you require further clarifications, kindly communicate using the messaging functionality in the system. Offers must be submitted directly in the system following this link: http://supplier.quantum.partneragencies.org using the profile you may have in the portal. In case you have never registered before, you can register a profile using the registration link shared via the procurement notice and following the instructions in guides available in UNDP website: https://www.undp.org/procurement/business/resources-for-bidders. Do not create a new profile if you already have one. Use the forgotten password feature in case you do not remember the password or the username from previous registration.
Search for the specific tender using search filters and subscribe to the tender in order to get notifications in case of amendments of the tender document. If you need support with the online system, you can contact the contact details of this tender as indicated in the solicitation document.
[UNDP OFFICE XXXX