|Introduction : |
Description of the Assignment:
The individual consultant is expected to consult extensively with sector experts, development partners, civil society, academia and other stakeholders that are well informed about the different sectors: the consultant will undertake the following tasks:
- Assist the Government in preparing an NDC Financing strategy and an Investment Plan, which will build on the NDC Implementation Plan and also inform the development of the NDP Investment Plan.
- Review and validate the sector cost estimates of adaptation and mitigation actions in the NDCs.
- Prepare a funding strategy to cover costs for the NDCs towards achievement of proposed priority investments in the NDC Investment Plan, by clearly defining the expected contributions from various sources of finance, including domestic (public and private), multilateral, bilateral, MDBs and others.
- Incorporate the estimated costs of these investments in the Compliance Phase (2021- 2025) and True -up phase (2026-30) including operational and capital expenditure budgets.
- Develop social inclusion and gender equality criteria and indicators to be integrated into the investment plan and financing strategy.
Period of assignment/services: 3 Moths
Proposal should be submitted directly in the portal no later than indicated deadline.
Any request for clarification must be sent in writing via messaging functionality in the portal. UNDP will respond in writing including an explanation of the query without identifying the source of inquiry.
Please indicate whether you intend to submit a bid by creating a draft response without submitting directly in the system. This will enable the system to send notifications in case of amendments of the tender requirements. Should you require further clarifications, kindly communicate using the messaging functionality in the system. Offers must be submitted directly in the system following this link: http://supplier.quantum.partneragencies.org using the profile you may have in the portal. In case you have never registered before, you can register a profile using the registration link shared via the procurement notice and following the instructions in guides available in UNDP website: https://www.undp.org/procurement/business/resources-for-bidders. Do not create a new profile if you already have one. Use the forgotten password feature in case you do not remember the password or the username from previous registration.