|Introduction : |
The Government of Ukraine received funding from the Japan-UNDP Partnership Fund towards the financing of the project “Promotion of Human Security in Ukraine Through Responding to The Multidimensional Crisis Caused by The War” and intends to use part of the proceedings for the purchase of 3 (three) Generator Circuit Breakers.
All Procurement activities for this process will be conducted in accordance with UNDP Rules and Procedure (POPP) which details are available on: https://popp.undp.org/SitePages/POPPRoot.aspx
The Negotiation documents announced and available free of charge on UNDP Quantum Supplier Portal (URL http://supplier.quantum.partneragencies.org), UNGM (www.ungm.org) and UNDP Procurement Notices (www. https://procurement-notices.undp.org/) respectively.
UNDP UKRAINE invites Eligible firms to submit a bid to the present Negotiation through QUANTUM.
All queries must be sent strictly though through the system QUANTUM.
A Pre-Bidding Meeting is scheduled (please refer to in the Data Sheet of the present negotiation) and interested bidders are invited to confirm their attendance by sending a notification through QUANTUM (only) including the names and positions of the representatives.
The Link to the conference will be provided upon processing your inquiry.
1. In case you do not have Supplier profile, please follow the link Registration of prospective bidder and be guided by Localized guide for Supplier profile registration Quantum Supplier registration brief manual UA v.3.pdf (undp.org) (UA)
2. Do not create a new profile if you already have one. Use the forgotten password feature in case you do not remember the password or the username from previous registration.
3. All the bidders are strongly encouraged to initiate the supplier registration in Quantum at least five days before the tender deadline.
4. Please indicate that you intend to submit a bid by creating a draft response without submitting directly in the system. This will enable notifications in case of amendments of the tender requirements. Should you require further clarifications, kindly communicate using the messaging functionality in the system.
5. Contact e-mail for registration issues firstname.lastname@example.org Please always indicate reference to the number of the tender in subject.
6. Guides for suppliers:
Localized guide for UNDP suppliers using the Quantum portal PowerPoint Presentation (undp.org) (UA)
Global guide for UNDP suppliers using the Quantum portal PowerPoint Presentation (undp.org) (EN)
United Nations Development Programme