The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) in Ukraine hereby invites you to submit a Quotation to the Request for Quotation (RFQ) UNDP-UKR-00418: Procurement of equipment for mobile washing points in Donetsk and Luhansk oblasts.
Lot 1. Pneumatic tent
Lot 2. Climate system and water supply
Lot 3. Containers for water
Lot 4. Additional equipment
Interested suppliers must submit their offer directly in the system as instructed in the solicitation document, following the instructions in the available user guide. In case you have never registered before, you can register a profile using the registration link shared via the procurement notice and following the instructions in guides available in the UNDP website: https://www.undp.org/procurement/business/resources-for-bidders. Do not create a new profile if you already have one. Use the forgotten password feature in case you do not remember the password or the username from previous registration.
Search for the specific tender using search filters and subscribe to the tender in order to get notifications in case of amendments of the tender document.
- If you need support with the online system, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please always indicate reference to the number of the tender in subject.
Guides for suppliers:
- In case you do not have Supplier profile, please follow the link Supplier Registration (oraclecloud.com) and be guided by Localized guide for Supplier profile registration Quantum Supplier registration brief manual Quantum Supplier registration brief manual UA v.3.pdf (undp.org)
- Localized guide for UNDP suppliers using the Quantum portal PowerPoint Presentation (undp.org)
- Global guide for UNDP suppliers using the Quantum portal PowerPoint Presentation (undp.org)
- Bidders must send their inquiries and requests for clarifications related to Terms of Reference / Specification / Other bidding documents using the messaging functionality in the portal.
- Documents can be submitted in English or Ukrainian languages.
ATTENTION: Quotations shall be submitted only through Quantum Portal. Quotations shall not be submitted to any email addresses. Otherwise, such offers shall be disqualified.
United Nations Development Programme