|Introduction : |
Country: Viet Nam
Description of the Assignment: The Consultant 01 will act as the Project Document Formulation Expert pursuant to the ODA regulations for the Project "Telehealth to improve access of healthcare services for disadvantaged groups”, in a team of two national experts to develop one project for the Ministry of Health (MOH) and ten non-project documents for ten Provincial People Committees (PPCs)/Departments of Health (DOHs) pursuant to the ODA regulations (Decree 114/2021/ND-CP and Decree 20/2023/ND-CP). The project will operate in 10 provinces of Ha Giang, Bac Kan, Lang Son, Lao Cai, Yen Bai, Lai Chau, Tay Ninh, Hau Giang, Ben Tre and Ca Mau provinces and for activities at the national level which is ready for the Government of Viet Nam’s approval. The consultant team also provide technical and procedural support until all the approvals obtained, as described in the attached TORs.
Period of assignment/services: 01 October 2023 - 30 December 2023, with 40 working days.
The Consultant 01 will conduct the following activities:
1. Work closely with Telehealth Technical Expert, UNDP Program Analyst, and focal points at MOH and 10 DOHs in formulating one project document and ten non-project documents as required by the Decree 114/ND-CP and the Decree 20/ND-CP;
2. Collaborate with Telehealth Technical Expert, UNDP Program Analyst to organize and facilitate an online consultation workshop to discuss and agree the detail activities and project workplan separately for each province;
3. Lead and hold accountability of the coordination of the team with relevant stakeholders on the process as needed;
4. Be responsible for finalizing one project document for MOH and 10 non-project documents for 10 provinces that are ready for approval as required by the Decree 114/ND-CP and Decree 20/ND-CP;
5. Provide relevant required inputs as needed until the all the approvals obtained.
Interested bidders kindly submit directly in the online supplier portal no later than the deadline indicated in the system following the instructions in the system. It is your responsibility to ensure that your proposal is submitted before the deadline. Proposals received after the submission deadline outside the online portal, for whatever reason, will not be considered for evaluation. If any discrepancy between deadline in the system and in deadline indicated elsewhere, deadline in the system prevails.
If you have an account, log in this link: http://supplier.quantum.partneragencies.org using your username and password. Do not create a new profile if you already have one. Use the forgotten password/username feature if you do not remember them.
In case you have never registered before, you can register one following this link: https://estm.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/fscmUI/faces/PrcPosRegisterSupplier?prcBuId=300000127715271.
Search for the specific tender using search filters and subscribe to the tender in order to get notifications in case of amendments of the tender document.
If you need support with the online system, you can contact: Ms. Pham Thi Hanh Nguyen, Procurement Associate, UNDP Vietnam. Tel: +84 24 3850 0138; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Female consultants are encouraged to bid for this required service. Preference will be given to equally technically qualified female consultants.
UNDP Viet Nam - Procurement Unit