|Introduction : |
Country: Viet Nam
Description of the Assignment: The Consultant 02 will act as the Telehealth Technical Expert for the Project "Telehealth to improve access of healthcare services for disadvantaged groups”, in a team of two national experts to develop one project for the Ministry of Health (MOH) and ten non-project documents for ten Provincial People Committees (PPCs)/Departments of Health (DOHs) pursuant to the ODA regulations (Decree 114/2021/ND-CP and Decree 20/2023/ND-CP). The project will operate in 10 provinces of Ha Giang, Bac Kan, Lang Son, Lao Cai, Yen Bai, Lai Chau, Tay Ninh, Hau Giang, Ben Tre and Ca Mau provinces and for activities at the national level which is ready for the Government of Viet Nam’s approval. The consultant team also provide technical and procedural support until all the approvals obtained, as described in the attached TORs.
Period of assignment/services: 01 October 2023 - 30 December 2023, with 40 working days.
The Consultant 02 will act as the Telehealth Technical Expert:
1. Work closely with the Project Document Formulation Expert, UNDP Program Analyst, and key personnel appointed by MOH and 10 DOHs on formulating and developing one project document for MOH and ten non-project documents focusing on the technical grassroots telehealth substance;
2. Join with UNDP and the Project Document Formulation Expert to organize the online consultation workshop with all relevant stakeholders and collect the information of the detail activities and project workplan separately for each province;
3. Represent the team and work out the overall project workplan and annual workplan in collaboration with MOH and 10 DOHs, UNDP, and other relevant stakeholders. The workplan will need to include: an overall schedule, key expected tasks, key expected outputs, and a clear description of responsibilities among external consultant team and all key personnel appointed by these agencies;
4. Provide substantial inputs as technical telehealth expert to ensure completion of project and non-project documents for MOH and ten DOH;
5. Closely work with the Project Document Formulation Expert to provide other technical support as needed to secure all approvals.
Interested bidders kindly submit directly in the online supplier portal no later than the deadline indicated in the system following the instructions in the system. It is your responsibility to ensure that your proposal is submitted before the deadline. Proposals received after the submission deadline outside the online portal, for whatever reason, will not be considered for evaluation. If any discrepancy between deadline in the system and in deadline indicated elsewhere, deadline in the system prevails.
If you have an account, log in this link: http://supplier.quantum.partneragencies.org using your username and password. Do not create a new profile if you already have one. Use the forgotten password/username feature if you do not remember them.
In case you have never registered before, you can register one following this link: https://estm.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/fscmUI/faces/PrcPosRegisterSupplier?prcBuId=300000127715271.
Search for the specific tender using search filters and subscribe to the tender in order to get notifications in case of amendments of the tender document.
If you need support with the online system, you can contact: Ms. Pham Thi Hanh Nguyen, Procurement Associate, UNDP Vietnam. Tel: +84 24 3850 0138; Email: email@example.com
Female consultants are encouraged to bid for this required service. Preference will be given to equally technically qualified female consultants.
UNDP Viet Nam - Procurement Unit