|Introduction : |
UNDP is currently setting up the regional roster for Engineering Services to be hired by UNDP country offices in the Asia and Pacific region to support engineering related activities in projects financed by a variety of UNDP partners.
To assist you in understanding the requirements of these assignments, we have attached hereto the following:
1. The Terms of Reference
2. The Individual Consultant Contract, Reimbursable Loan Agreement (RLA) and International Personnel Services Agreement (IPSA) contract templates
3. UNDP General Terms and Conditions
Interested applicants may apply for one or more than one expertise listed below:
2. Civil Engineer
3. Utilities Engineer
4. Water Resource Engineer
5. Building Services Engineer
6. Power Engineer
7. Construction Engineer
8. Power Plan Engineer
9. Coastal/Marine Engineer
10. Design & Standards Compliance Engineer
11. Structural Engineer
12. Mechanical & Electrical Engineer
13. Geotechnical Engineer / Geologist
14. Quality Assurance Engineer
15. Hydraulic Engineer / Hydrologist
16. Solar Engineer
17. Quantity Surveyor
Applications should include:
- A cover letter highlighting (1) Why you are the most suitable for the job and (2) Areas of Expertise
- Updated Personal CV and P-11, including experience from similar projects, and email, telephone, and at least 3 contact details for references.
- Financial Offer/Daily professional Fee.
- The Signed Offeror's Letter
Successful candidates will be included in the UNDP RBAP Engineer Roster for a period of one (1) year, with possibility of extensions. However, the admission of an individual in the Roster does not guarantee a contract with UNDP.
Please indicate whether you intend to submit the application by creating a draft response without submitting directly in the system. This will enable the system to send notifications in case of amendments of the tender requirements. Should you require further clarifications, kindly communicate using the messaging functionality in the system.
Should you be interested and decide to apply for this roster, kindly submit directly in the Quantum Supplier Portal following link: http://supplier.quantum.partneragencies.org using the profile you may have in the portal no later than the deadline indicated in the system. If any discrepancy between deadline in the system and in deadline indicated elsewhere, deadline in the system prevails.
In case you have never registered before, you can register a profile using the registration link shared via the procurement notice and following the instructions in guides available in UNDP website: https://www.undp.org/procurement/business/resources-for-bidders. Do not create a new profile if you already have one. Use the forgotten password feature in case you do not remember the password or the username from previous registration.