The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) in Ukraine hereby invites you to submit a Bid to the Invitation to Bid (ITB) UNDP-UKR-00431: CARRYING OUT WORK ON CAPITAL OR CURRENT REPAIR OF SCHOOL BUILDINGS (LOT 6-16).
Pre-bid conference in on-line meeting format will be conducted on-line via Teams. Date: 02 October 2023. Time: 10:00 АM Time zone: GMT +2, Kyiv time Interested bidders are required to register for Pre-Bidding Conference by submitting their company name, list of attending representatives and their contact information at the following e-mail: email@example.com
Attn: Procurement Unit Subject: UNDP-UKR-00431– Pre-Bidding Conference Registration
1. In case you do not have Supplier profile, please follow the link Registration of prospective bidder and be guided by Localized guide for Supplier profile registration Quantum Supplier registration brief manual UA v.3.pdf (undp.org) (UA)
2. Do not create a new profile if you already have one. Use the forgotten password feature in case you do not remember the password or the username from previous registration.
3. All the bidders are strongly encouraged to initiate the supplier registration in Quantum at least five days before the tender deadline.
4. Please indicate that you intend to submit a bid by creating a draft response without submitting directly in the system. This will enable notifications in case of amendments of the tender requirements. Should you require further clarifications, kindly communicate using the messaging functionality in the system.
5. Contact e-mail for registration issues firstname.lastname@example.org Please always indicate reference to the number of the tender in subject.
6. Guides for suppliers:
Localized guide for UNDP suppliers using the PowerPoint Presentation (undp.org) (UA)
Global guide for UNDP suppliers using the PowerPoint Presentation (undp.org) (EN)
United Nations Development Programme
ATTENTION: Bids shall be submitted only through Quantum Portal. Proposals shall not be submitted to any email addresses. Otherwise, such bids shall be disqualified.