|Introduction : |
SCOPE OF WORK: The Service Provider shall be responsible for following tasks:
1. Web/ Mobile Application (Android/iOS) for accessibility and data entry
2. LIVE & deployable platform covering
3. Source code for web application and mobile app ( android and iOS) along with all associated documentation ( technical)
4. User manual/Training manual for the end users of the system at state/district and block level
5. Facilitate training to the end users at Mizoram
6. Test report for the testing done on the staging server of NIC/ NIC empanelled agency
7. Security audit clearance certificate
8. Hosting on agency provisioned server till the time application is shifted to NIC/govt server
9. Deployment at State Govt servers/ NIC data centre
10. Browser Compatibility
The SDG dashboard should be compatible with latest version/s of Edge, Chrome, Internet Explorer and Mozilla Browsers. The applications (SDG Dashboard) should be responsive and interactive.
Offers must be submitted directly in Quantum supplier portal following this link: http://supplier.quantum.partneragencies.org/ using the profile you may have in the portal. In case you have never registered before, follow this link to register a profile:
Do not create a new profile if you already have one. Use the forgotten password feature in case you do not remember the password or the username from previous registration.
Search for the specific tender using search filters and subscribe to the tender in order to get notifications in case of amendments of the tender document. If you need support with the online system, you can contact the contact details of this tender as indicated in the solicitation document.
UNDP OFFICE – INDIA
22 September 2023