The dates/times of the event are as follows:
28 November, start 8:00 am – 6:00 pm for 70-80 participants
29 November, start 8:00 am – 6:00 pm for 70-80 participants
a) Room (1) facilities large enough to accommodate approximately 80-100 participants for the security briefing and general sessions. The room should have access to internet connection and the appropriate space to accommodate translations and technical IT support to facilitate the presentations and microphones connections.
b) Easy access to the venue’s in-house facilities or an adjacent room for lunch and suitable area for coffee breaks in the immediate vicinity of the conference facility, with access limited to conference participants, UN staff and the required hotel staff.
c) Lunch Buffet. It should include soft drinks and the choice of food should cater for all needs (meat, fish, vegetarian) with both European, Central Asian and Middle Eastern including Turkish cuisine.
d) Provision of coffee, tea, water with suitable snacks (cookies, fruit baskets) outside of the conference room/facility throughout the day, at a minimum 8:00 am to 6:00 pm. on 28 and 29 November.
e) Regarding Lunch Buffet, the requirement is needed for the two days – 28-29 November.
1. Technical requirements
1 Conference room
for approximately 100 people with access to internet connection and the appropriate space to accommodate technical IT support to facilitate the presentations and microphones connections
required from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm for 28-29 November, 2023
a) Main Conference room
One (1) large conference room for the event required from two days (28-29 Nov) 8 am – 6 pm in Istanbul, Turkiye, 100 participants (this is the total number of participants, including facilitators, IRH colleagues and support staff);
- Sound System
- 2 delegate microphones at each table, plus 1 wireless microphone for trainers/facilitators
- Power supply with power outlets (for charging Laptops etc)
- Projector and 3 Projector screen for presentations (1 large, 2 comparatively small) for easy viewing by the participants
- A full-time technician on-site to handle the audio equipment, projector and that ensures smooth connection
- Camera and camera man for zoom connection for online participants
- Private Internet/ Zoom Connection
- Name Tags
- Conference Banner installation placeholder
- Room must be available for set up the requirements from 27 November 6pm, and between 8 am – 6 pm 28-29 November for the sessions in Istanbul, Turkiye
- Round tables for 100 participants
- Good and stable Internet connection with Wi-Fi password available to all participants.
- Stage for Moderators and Panellists – discussion sessions – including chairs and a table
- Podium may be needed for the facilitators.