|Introduction : |
Country: Vientiane Captial, Lao PDR
Description of the Assignment:
Under the supervision of the DIC/MPI and UNDP National Programme Officer for the Inclusive Growth Unit, and in close coordination relevant parties, the Consultant is expected to provide support in the following areas:
1. Provide support to prepare documentation and background materials for the activities leading up to the RTIM, the RTIM and post-RTIM activities.
2. Provide support to coordinate activities with national partners and Development Partners.
The successful applicant will be expected to be responsible for the following:
1. Provide support to prepare documentation and background materials for the activities leading up to the RTIM, the RTIM and post-RTIM activities
· Develop background materials for the proposed events including preparation of concept notes, talking points, presentation slides, and relevant speeches.
· Draft press releases and communication and outreach material related to the proposed events.
· Document the discussions and dialogue held and consolidate the minutes of every event into a report.
· Assist in reviewing and quality checks of translated material.
· Compile the 2023 RTIM report.
· Provide support to update the contents of the RTM website.
· Facilitate activities leading up to RTIM 2023.
2. Provide support to coordinate the activities with national partners
- Support coordination, dialogue and engagement with Department of International Cooperation (DIC), Ministry of Planning and Investment (MPI) to execute the activities leading up to the RTIM, the RTIM and post-RTIM activities.
- Document and disseminate coordination meeting minutes in a timely manner.
- Prepare draft invitations, update invitee lists and manage attendance process for the key events, and
- Support other relevant tasks required from DIC and UNDP.
Period of assignment/services: 40 working days over 3 months.
Proposal should be submitted directly in the portal no later than indicated deadline.
Any request for clarification must be sent in writing via messaging functionality in the portal. UNDP will respond in writing including an explanation of the query without identifying the source of inquiry.
Please indicate whether you intend to submit a bid by creating a draft response without submitting directly in the system. This will enable the system to send notifications in case of amendments of the tender requirements. Should you require further clarifications, kindly communicate using the messaging functionality in the system. Offers must be submitted directly in the system following this link: http://supplier.quantum.partneragencies.org using the profile you may have in the portal. In case you have never registered before, you can register a profile using the registration link shared via the procurement notice and following the instructions in guides available in UNDP website: https://www.undp.org/procurement/business/resources-for-bidders. Do not create a new profile if you already have one. Use the forgotten password feature in case you do not remember the password or the username from previous registration.