|Introduction : |
UNDP Lao PDR is looking for qualified firms/companies for long-term Agreements (LTA) for the provision of high-speed internet to UN Agencies, with the specifications outlined below:
- LOT I: Leased Line Internet, 1 – 400 Mbps
- LOT II: FTTX, 10-400 Mbps
- LOTIII: Broadband Internet, 100 – 1200 Mbps
Companies may submit quotations for 1 lot or more lots. When preparing your proposals, please be guided by the instructions and requirements provided in the full version of RFQs attached.
- 20 November 2023: Deadline for Request for clarification.
- 27 November 2023: Deadline for bid submission.
- 28 Nov – 20 Dec 2023: Bid opening and evaluation
- 21 Dec 2023 – 15 Jan 2024: Contracting process.
- 01 February 2024: Contract start date.
Interested suppliers must submit their offer directly in the system as instructed in the solicitation document, following the instructions in the available user guide. In case you have never registered before, you can register a profile using the registration link shared via the procurement notice and following the instructions in guides available in the UNDP website: https://www.undp.org/procurement/business/resources-for-bidders. Do not create a new profile if you already have one. Use the forgotten password feature in case you do not remember the password or the username from previous registration.
Search for the specific tender using search filters and subscribe to the tender in order to get notifications in case of amendments of the tender document. If you need support with the online system, you can contact the contact details of this tender as indicated in the solicitation document.
UNDP LAO PDR