UNDP Viet Nam is seeking for A national firm to organize the training programme on digital skills for young women entrepreneurs - EmpowerHer Tech, for the UNDP Project “Youth Co:Lab Viet Nam”, as described in the attached TORs.
The firm is expected to deliver the key tasks as belows:
1. To design: (1) a training programme covering the basics of AI targeting young women in entrepreneurship and addressing barriers and stereotypes; (2) a 2-day bootcamp; (3) a knowledge Toolkit;
2. To define selection criteria for the applicants and manage the selection process together with UNDP. A board of 4 members will be formed for the selection of participants, including 2 technical experts and 2 UNDP members;
3. To prepare and implement the logistics and communication plan to launch all activities within the initiative;
4. To organize 1 tech-talk and 3 training modules on no-code and AI-powered tools for young women entrepreneurs/aspiring entrepreneurs from 18-30;
5. To organize a 2-day bootcamp at the end of the training programme;
6. To consolidate learning materials and deliver a Toolkit on AI-powered tools training, with aim to replicate the modules at other educational institutions.
Please indicate whether you intend to submit a bid by creating a draft response without submitting directly in the system. This will enable the system to send notifications in case of amendments of the tender requirements. Should you require further clarifications, kindly communicate using the messaging functionality in the system. Offers must be submitted directly in the system following this link: http://supplier.quantum.partneragencies.org using the profile you may have in the portal. In case you have never registered before, you can register a profile using the registration link shared via the procurement notice and following the instructions in guides available in UNDP website: https://www.undp.org/procurement/business/resources-for-bidders. Do not create a new profile if you already have one. Use the forgotten password feature in case you do not remember the password or the username from previous registration.
Please follow this important guidance for the “Supplier name”: For both company and individual, please insert exact your bank account name (name as it appears on bank account). This name should be the same as the information provided in the bank proof.
Search for the specific tender using search filters and subscribe to the tender in order to get notifications in case of amendments of the tender document. If you need support with the online system, you can contact the contact details of this tender as indicated in the solicitation document.
Women-owned companies are encouraged to bid. Preference will be given to equally technically qualified women-owned companies.
UNDP Viet Nam - Procurement Unit