The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) in Ukraine hereby invites you to submit a Quotation to the Request for Quotation (RFQ) UNDP-UKR-00499: Portable Cases with equipment for the Administrative Service Centers (ASCs).
Interested suppliers must submit their offer directly in the system as instructed in the solicitation document, following the instructions in the available user guide.
1. In case you do not have Supplier profile, please follow the link Registration of prospective bidder and be guided by Localized guide for Supplier profile registration Quantum Supplier registration brief manual UA v.4.pdf (undp.org) (UA)
2. Do not create a new profile if you already have one. Use the forgotten password feature in case you do not remember the password or the username from previous registration.
3. All the bidders are strongly encouraged to initiate the supplier registration in Quantum at least five days before the tender deadline.
4. Please indicate that you intend to submit a bid by creating a draft response without submitting directly in the system. This will enable notifications in case of amendments of the tender requirements. Should you require further clarifications, kindly communicate using the messaging functionality in the system.
5. Contact e-mail for registration issues email@example.com Please always indicate reference to the number of the tender in subject.
6. Guides for suppliers:
Localized guide for UNDP suppliers using the Quantum portal PowerPoint Presentation (undp.org) (UA)
Global guide for UNDP suppliers using the Quantum portal PowerPoint Presentation (undp.org) (EN)
Search for the specific tender using search filters and subscribe to the tender in order to get notifications in case of amendments of the tender document.
- If you need support with the online system, you can contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bidders must send their inquiries and requests for clarifications related to Terms of Reference / Specification / Other bidding documents using the messaging functionality in the portal.
- Documents can be submitted in English, Ukrainian or Russian languages.
ATTENTION: Quotations shall be submitted only through Quantum Portal. Quotations shall not be submitted to any email addresses. Otherwise, such offers shall be disqualified.
United Nations Development Programme