|DTPS-Development of Portals for CoM and MFA.|
|Procurement Process :||RFP - Request for proposal|
|Office :||UNDP-BIH - BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA |
|Deadline :||04-Dec-23 @ 11:00 AM (New York time)|
|Published on :||03-Nov-23 @ 12:00 AM (New York time)|
|Development Area :||OTHER |
|Reference Number :||UNDP-BIH-00603,1|
|Contact :||Registry UNDP BiH - firstname.lastname@example.org|
This specific tender is managed via the new supplier portal system of UNDP Quantum. If you are interested in submitting a bid for this tender, you must subscribe following the instructions in the user guide. If you have not registered a profile with this system, you can do so by following the link for Supplier Registration.
If you already have a supplier profile, please login to the Supplier Portal, then search for the negotiation using the reference number UNDP-BIH-00603,1, following the instructions in the user guide.
|Introduction : |
The purpose of this Request for Proposal is the following:
- To implement the custom CMS systems for managing and publishing as follows:
- CoM and state institutions, ministries web presentations;
- MFA and DM web presentations;
- Subsystem for presentation of all administrative procedures related to state level institutions inline with European CPSV-AP specification.
- To implement the online service for consular appointments for DM;
- To increase productivity, efficiency and transparency of the CoM and MFA (trough implementing Policy of proactive transparency in public services in Bosni and Herzegovina);
- To ensure transition activities of CoM and MFA to another working technology;
- To reduce the time for preparation of analytical information and their distribution;
- To ensure import of all relevant data from current web presentation of CoM and MFA;
- Establishing an effective mechanism for cooperation between the participants involved in the work process of the CoM and MFA;
- Effective control of access to information and their maximum security;
- Preparing data from state institutions for publishing data on open data portal (ODP) in machine readable format (minimal: *.csv, *.xlsx) in line with Open Data Guide for public sector and and Data Catalogue Vocabulary (DCAT) application profile for data portals in Europe, using Resource Description Framework (RDF) technology.
Interested suppliers must submit their offer directly in the system as instructed in the solicitation document, following the instructions in the available user guide. In case you have never registered before, you can register a profile using the registration link shared via the procurement notice and following the instructions in the guides available in UNDP website: https://www.undp.org/procurement/business/resources-for-bidders. Do not create a new profile if you already have one. Use the forgotten password feature in case you do not remember the password or the username from previous registration.
Search for the specific tender using search filters and subscribe to the tender in order to get notifications in case of amendments of the tender document. If you need support with the online system, you can contact the contact details of this tender as indicated in the solicitation document.
|Amendment : This amendment is created to rectify typing errors related to names of deliverables within ToR and section 21 within requirements./technical evaluation criteria.|
(Before Accessing other negotiations Document(s), please click on this link)