|Introduction : |
Video Production Service
TERMS OF REFERENCE
The project to support the capacity-building of the Special Investigation Unit/the Attorney General Office was signed with United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) office in Bahrain in 2014. The aim of the project is to build the capacity of the Special Investigation Unit (SIU) in acquiring the necessary skills and knowledge to use legal and technical instruments in accordance with international standards. The project has been providing expertise and international support to the Unit with focus on the Judicial Police with hand-on practical training.
As part of the support provided by UNDP to SIU, is the production of a new advocacy documentary video on SIU work and responsibility. The Terms of Reference highlight the development of a video to describe SIU functions and its capabilities. The project is hiring a media company to produce the video. The supplier will work in close contact with UNDP focal point and SIU focal point to ensure the video is in line with the terms of reference and SIU requirements.
The objective of Service:
· The supplier is expected to create and produce an advocacy video on SIU work using the previous video script as a guide, the location is the SIU office, and the interviews will not be more than 5-6 interviews.
· The video duration: approx. 6-7 minutes
· Language: Arabic with English subtitles
· Script: Will be provided by SIU.
· Legal CR in Bahrain with videography production as an activity.
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in videography.
· Previous experience working with government entities (Attach your client list in the offer). Previous work with the UN is an advantage.
· Provide links to work completed for different parties.
· Expected Delivery time before 24 December 2023.
Creation and production of a documentary video for SIU taking into consideration the ministry of information guidelines and the necessary rules and regulations.
Latest 24 December 2023.
One lump sum payment against full delivery of service and confirmation of SIU on satisfactory quality of service