|Vetted Roster for Technical Experts - COMMUNICATION|
|Procurement Process :||IC - Individual contractor|
|Office :||UNDP-ETH - KENYA |
|Deadline :||15-Feb-23 @ 09:00 AM (New York time)|
|Published on :||09-Dec-22 @ 12:00 AM (New York time)|
|Development Area :||OTHER |
|Reference Number :||UNDP-ETH-00022|
|Contact :||GA - firstname.lastname@example.org|
This specific tender is managed via the new supplier portal system of UNDP which will in the future replace the online eTendering system currently in use. If you are interested in submitting a bid for this tender, you must subscribe following the instructions in the user guide. If you have not registered a profile with this system, you can do so by following the link for Supplier Registration.
If you already have a supplier profile, please login to the Supplier Portal, then search for the negotiation using the reference number UNDP-ETH-00022, following the instructions in the user guide.
Description of the Assignment: Vetted Roster for Technical Experts of Communication
Period of assignment/services (if applicable): Varies from a few days to several months
Duty Station: Within Kenya and sub-Saharan Africa Region and possibly other regional and global centers of UNDP
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Kenya Country office is currently setting up a National Roster on Communication thematic area in Support of advisory and Capacity-building Services to UNDP Kenya Country office Projects and Programmes within Kenya and Africa Region .
In consideration of your qualifications, UNDP Kenya Country office invites National candidates to submit applications for inclusion in a Vetted Roster of External Experts. This process enables qualified candidates to be included into UNDP RSCA vetted Expert Roster managed by Regional Service Centre for Africa (RSCA.)
To be considered for inclusion in the roster, applications would need to have expertise in one or more of the following areas of expertise:
Proposal should be submitted directly in the portal no later than indicated deadline [9-Jan-2023 05.00.00]
- Writing/editing knowledge and advocacy products;
- Graphic design and publishing; layout and design, visual artists, graphic recorder
- Digital communications: Digital media content development and campaigns, online community outreach, website content and technical management;
- Communications training: Experts in media relations, crisis communications, strategy development and digital media campaigns;
- Video and infographic video production: videographers, video editors, infographic video, scriptwriters.
- Development Photography and photo database management: photographers
- This call for experts is linked with UNDP RSCA Vetted Experts Rosters
- The purpose of this call for experts is to add additional National Experts to the UNDP RBA Experts Roster. As a result, Candidates who have previously been vetted and maintained in the UNDP RBA Roster/s are not required to apply.
- Due to the large number of applications, we are only able to inform the successful candidates about the outcome or status of the selection process
Any request for clarification must be sent in writing via messaging functionality in the portal. UNDP will respond in writing including an explanation of the query without identifying the source of inquiry.
Please indicate whether you intend to submit a bid by creating a draft response without submitting directly in the system. This will enable the system to send notifications in case of amendments of the tender requirements. Should you require further clarifications, kindly communicate using the messaging functionality in the system. Offers must be submitted directly in the system following this link: http://supplier.quantum.partneragencies.org using the profile you may have in the portal. In case you have never registered before, you can register a profile using the registration link shared via the procurement notice and following the instructions in guides available in UNDP website: https://www.undp.org/procurement/business/resources-for-bidders. Do not create a new profile if you already have one. Use the forgotten password feature in case you do not remember the password or the username from previous registration.
(Before Accessing other negotiations Document(s), please click on this link)