Description of the Assignment:
Ensuring quality technical support to develop communication products (AV, voice content for social media, television, radio, and mobile phone communication) is well presented, result-oriented, informative, impactful, clear, and concise:
· Works proactively with the Democratic Governance cluster team and related projects in a concise and results-focused manner.
· Ensure communications products are well presented, results-focused, informative, clear, and concise.
· Distribution of informational and project promotional materials including success stories, audio-visual content, TV/radio advertisements/commercials / mobile phone information dissemination, infomercials, and edutainment/print materials.
Developing and implementing well-thought communication and campaign plans partnering with Govt, Development Agencies, NGOs, Youth Organizations, Media, and Private Sector.
· Design and develop promotion through a proper campaign plan and manage the implementation of the campaign at national and community levels.
· Ensure the usage of appropriate Communication Channels like Online, offline, mainstream media, and social media for the Target groups.
· Conduct one workshop (organized by UNDP) and develop an online course on empowering Cyber Smart Women to sensitize relevant stakeholders to facilitate gender mainstreaming and the need for strategic communication toward empowering Cyber Smart women.
· Develop a key message and customize it for different audiences for the campaign strategy.
· Build partnerships with key stakeholders (Government, District administration, NGOs, Youth Organizations, media agencies) and maintain good working relationships with them.
· Provide campaign effectiveness, impact assessment & recommendation.
Measuring audience engagement in the campaign
Conducting an assessment of the developed IEC Materials and Outreach program and measuring the success and effectiveness of the campaign.
Period of assignment/services: 50 days over 07 months
Proposals should be submitted directly to the portal no later than the indicated deadline.
Any requests for clarification must be sent in writing via messaging functionality in the portal. UNDP will respond in writing, including an explanation of the query without identifying the source of the inquiry.
Please indicate whether you intend to submit a bid by creating a draft response without submitting directly in the system. This will enable the system to send notifications in case of amendments of the tender requirements. Should you require further clarification, kindly communicate using the messaging functionality in the system. Offers must be submitted directly in the system by following this link: http://supplier.quantum.partneragencies.org using the profile you may have on the portal. If you have never registered before, you can register a profile using the registration link shared via the procurement notice and follow the instructions in the guides available in UNDP website: https://www.undp.org/procurement/business/resources-for-bidders. Do not create a new profile if you already have one. Use the forgot password feature in case you do not remember the password or the username from the previous registration.