The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Cambodia office is seeking offers from reputable, well established and experienced Car Rental Firms duly incorporated under the Laws of Cambodia to provide Vehicle Transportation Services for UN Agencies and its projects in Phnom Penh on Long Term Agreement (LTA). The initial 1 year with possible extension for another 2 years subject to satisfactory performance.
UNDP will award the contract to two bidders, depending on the following factors:
- Main LTA contractor
- Backup LTA contractor
The Main LTA contractor will be contacted first before proceeding to the Backup LTA contractor in case the Main LTA contractor is not available to provide service.
List of UN agencies in Cambodia:
· United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
· Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO)
· United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA)
· United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)
· World Food Programme (WFP)
· United Nations Capital Development Fund (UNCDF)
· World Health Organization (WHO)
· United Nations Assistance to the Khmer Rouge Tribunal (UNAKRT)
· United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO)
· United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)
· ILO Better Factories Cambodia (ILO-BFC)
· ILO Joint Projects Office (ILO-JPO)
· Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR)
· United Nations Department of Safety and Security (UNDSS)
· United Nations Joint Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS)
· United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women (UN WOMEN)
· United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC)
· United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS)
· UN Agencies’ Projects
Interested suppliers must submit their offer directly in the system as instructed in the solicitation document, following the instructions in the available user guide. In case you have never registered before, you can register a profile using the registration link shared via the procurement notice and following the instructions in guides available in the UNDP website: https://www.undp.org/procurement/business/resources-for-bidders. Do not create a new profile if you already have one. Use the forgotten password feature in case you do not remember the password or the username from previous registration.
Search for the specific tender using search filters and subscribe to the tender in order to get notifications in case of amendments of the tender document. If you need support with the online system, you can contact the contact details of this tender as indicated in the solicitation document.
UNDP OFFICE CAMBODIA