Conducting Household Income, Expenditure and Labour Force Survey, 2023/24
RFP No: UNDP-AFG-00078
Scope of Services
The contractor will be responsible for conducting the survey and provide all the necessary technical expertise, logistical and management support as per a work plan agreed upon jointly with UNDP.
Afghanistan's National Statistics and information Authority (NSIA) has agreed to support the exercise. UNDP will be closely engaged with the work planning, activity implementation and oversight. The contractor will have the overall responsibility for timely accomplishment of tasks and preparation of deliverables.
At the beginning of this consultancy, the contractor in consultation with UNDP and any other national agencies, will devise an implementable and measurable 'Action Plan' with the specific task timelines and responsible focal points. This Action Plan will demonstrate how the deliverables will be prepared and objectives accomplished within the available resource envelop and time deadlines of the contract. Within the first two weeks of the contract, the contractor is expected to organize working level meeting with UNDP and relevant national agency (ies) to achieve the following:
· Review and understand the nature and scope of the IE&LFS survey in its entirety.
· Discuss, agree, and finalize the roles, responsibilities, and expectations of the Contractor, UNDP and other national counterparts relevant for the work.
· Discuss, agree, and finalize the initial timelines for the work plan and deliverables.
· Discuss and agree on coordination and communication mechanisms among parties.
· Agree on the reporting schedule to report on regular progress.
· Based on these discussions with the different stakeholders, develop an action plan with specific timelines, tasks and sequence of actions per province.
Interested suppliers must submit their offer directly in the system as instructed in the solicitation document, following the instructions in the available user guide. n case you have never registered before, you can register a profile using the registration link shared via the procurement notice and following the instructions in the guides available in UNDP website: https://www.undp.org/procurement/business/resources-for-bidders. Do not create a new profile if you already have one. Use the forgotten password feature in case you do not remember the password or the username from previous registration.
Search for the specific tender using search filters and subscribe to the tender in order to get notifications in case of amendments of the tender document. If you need support with the online system, you can contact the contact details of this tender as indicated in the solicitation document.
UNDP Afghanistan Country office