3. Project Description:
The capacity of a compact unit of capacity 200m3/h in addition to two sedimentation tanks, one accumulation tank, and three filters for another 200m3/h C.U. filter any equipment and filter media as illustrated in the C.U. diagram. All tanks under one sun shed.
4. Scope of Works (SoW)
The rehabilitation work includes civil, mechanical, and electrical works.
- Civil works include sun tanks rehabilitation, sun shed rehabilitation, guard room extension, and cleaning the intake stairs, all as detailed in the BOQ.
- Mechanical works include supplying and installing low-lift and high-lift pumps, supplying and installing the following items:
· Alum and chlorine systems.
· An internal network of pipes.
· Filters valves, air blowers, manual hoist crane, supplying and installing delivery pipe.
· Rapid and slow mixers.
· Filters’ media, and filter nozzles.
· Gate valve, and supplying and installing filters lamella, all as detailed in the BOQ.
- Electrical works include supplying and installing a sub-main distribution board, LED projectors, power cables, external lighting, and ATS, all as detailed in the BOQ.
5. Duration of the Project (days):
The Contractor must be prepared to conduct a complete site turnover within 180 days of site handover and work commencement.Schedule of Requirements and Technical Specifications
The Contractor shall visit the designated sites to be familiar with the condition of the work areas, the structures, it is the bidders’ responsibility to acknowledge the site conditions before submitting the bids.
In general, the Contractor should be familiar with all current conditions and circumstances which may affect the work progress.
The Contractor shall implement the Project based on a detailed work plan which shall be approved by the Project Engineer. The contractor is expected to produce/perform works which conforms in quality/quantity and accuracy of detailed specification. The Contractor is to institute a quality control system to ensure adequate monitoring of the works progress at all times.