United Nations Volunteers programme(UNV) administered by United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) on behalf of the UNBonn organizations seeks a service provider for developing the new UN Bonn extranet/intranet site.
The intention is to conclude a service contract starting as soon as possible with a duration of maximum six months. The successful bidder is expected to provide a project road map detailing different project stages and key milestones and results.
The plan should respect the following in the steps:
- Concept Phase: Needs assessment and validation, provision of project roadmap and project plan. Presentation and authorization of technical architecture document incl. technical design, information architecture, security concept, CMS review and provision of a recommendation, provision of technical recommendations
- Design Phase: Creative brief, content planning and analysis, preparation and alignment of creative direction incl. design concepts, wireframes, prototype, templates, design guidelines. Provision of a design recommendation.
- Development Phase: Template development, coding, CMS integration, usability testing.
- Content Phase: Content development (to be provided by CS), editing, editorial styleguide, translations.
- Deployment Phase: Documentation, Training.
- Migration: Content migration from As-Is to To-Be
Please indicate whether you intend to submit a bid by creating a draft response without submitting directly in the system. This will enable the system to send notifications in case of amendments of the tender requirements. Should you require further clarifications, kindly communicate using the messaging functionality in the system. Offers must be submitted directly in the system following this link: http://supplier.quantum.partneragencies.org using the profile you may have in the portal. In case you have never registered before, you can register a profile using the registration link shared via the procurement notice and following the instructions in guides available in UNDP website: https://www.undp.org/procurement/business/resources-for-bidders. Do not create a new profile if you already have one. Use the forgotten password feature in case you do not remember the password or the username from previous registration.
Search for the specific tender using search filters and subscribe to the tender in order to get notifications in case of amendments of the tender document. If you need support with the online system, you can contact the contact details of this tender as indicated in the solicitation document.
UNV PROCUREMENT UNIT