SCOPE AND OBJECTIVES
1. The consultant should work closely with the five provincial councils who are responsible for the following.
a. To enter the baseline data collection forms the 8 identified applications (83 locations) of Biomass, Biogas and Solar technologies in the Agro Industry.
b. To enter post-installation data collection for the total of 8 identified applications (83 locations) of Biomass, Biogas and Solar technologies in the Agro Industry.
2. In consultation with UNDP Project Management Unit of the TSSC project the consultant will maintain and provide the administrator role to ensure that the system functions as intended
3. Debug the system to ensure that the system operates smoothly
4. Provide necessary support to the users of the system to facilitate data entry under the TSSC project as well as existing RETs in the ENERGIS at provincial level and the intended functions of the system
5. To maintain the server and website for twelve (12) months
· Under the overall supervision of the Policy Specialist and Team Leader, Climate and Environment Team, the consultant will be directly responsible to the Programme Coordinator (Energy & Waste)
· The consultant should report to Programme Coordinator in seeking approval/acceptance of outputs listed below under “Expected Outputs/Deliverables”
· The PMU expects the Consultant to report progress of each output bi-weekly at the PMU Progress reviewing meetings.
· The Consultant is expected to closely liaise and collaborate with relevant project stakeholders in the course of performing the work
· The consultant’s duty station/location during the contract will be Colombo (home-based) with some travel to outstations if stakeholder consultations or site visits are required.
The following results are expected from the work of the service provider:
***Exact target dates will be provided once the contract is issued.
Please refer the attached TOR for further details.
Proposal should be submitted directly in the portal no later than indicated deadline.
Any request for clarification must be sent in writing via messaging functionality in the portal. UNDP will respond in writing including an explanation of the query without identifying the source of inquiry.
Please indicate whether you intend to submit a bid by creating a draft response without submitting directly in the system. This will enable the system to send notifications in case of amendments of the tender requirements. Should you require further clarifications, kindly communicate using the messaging functionality in the system. Offers must be submitted directly in the system following this link: http://supplier.quantum.partneragencies.org using the profile you may have in the portal. In case you have never registered before, you can register a profile using the registration link shared via the procurement notice and following the instructions in guides available in UNDP website: https://www.undp.org/procurement/business/resources-for-bidders. Do not create a new profile if you already have one. Use the forgotten password feature in case you do not remember the password or the username from previous registration.