The main objective of the assignment is to develop and implement an awareness campaign around the newly adopted criminal justice and ADR policies, to ensure both policies are well understood by the general public and policies actors that will implement them.
1. SCOPE OF WORK AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The consultancy assignment entails undertaking in-depth analytical review of the ADR policy and the Criminal Justice Policy, conduct consultations with keys stakeholders and prepare an awareness strategy that will accommodate the JRLOS Joint awareness strategy.
Thus, the strategy will include but not be limited to the following elements:
· Communication strategy and plan for the two policies
· Produce relevant messages tailored to the needs of the audience and produce communication materials for awareness raising
· Advise MINIJUST and UNDP on the appropriate medium and messaging for communication and awareness raising around two policies.
· Assess impact of communication and awareness raising throughout the campaign.
· Build strong partnership with media outlets (TV, radio, online, social media, etc.).
Search for the specific tender using search filters and subscribe to the tender in order to get notifications in case of amendments of the tender document. If you need support with the online system, you can contact the contact details of this tender as indicated in the solicitation document.
United Nations Development Program
KN 67 Street No 4
P.O Box 445 Kigali, Rwanda, 12 Avenue de l’Armée, Kigali, Rwanda
Attn: Head of Procurement Unit