|Overview : |
Invitation to Bid (ITB)
Date: 14 May 2015
Subject: PAL10- 00094739/ Right to Education in the Gaza Strip
LOT 5A - Extension and Rehabilitation Works of Salah Al-Deen Primary School
- We hereby solicit your bid for the subject works. To enable you to submit a bid, please find enclosed:
Section 1:Instructions to Bidders
Section 2:Bid Data Sheet (BDS)
Section 3:Contract for Works (form of)
Section 4:General Conditions of Contract for Civil Works
Section 5:Special Conditions
Section 6:Scope of Works
Section 7:Technical specifications
Section 9:Price Schedule (Bill of Quantities)
Section 10:Required forms
Section 11:Sample forms
Section 12:Safety, Health and Welfare on Construction Sites - Manual
- Interested bidders may obtain further information at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- interested bidders are encouraged to attend the Pre-bid meeting & site visit which shall take place as per the following schedule:
Pre-bid meeting Date & Time
Pre-bid meeting Location
Site visit info
24 May 2015@ 10 a.m.
UNDP/PAPP – Gaza Office
Site visit shall be conducted after the pre-bid meeting.
The pre bid meeting minutes, and any further enquiries received on or before 25 May 2015, will be documented and posted on the UNDP/PAPP designated web site http://www.ps.undp.org/content/papp/en/home/operations/procurement.html on 26 May 2015. No inquiries will be accepted after.
- Bids must be delivered to the following address on or before 10 a.m. (Jerusalem time) on 4 June 2015:
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP / PAPP)
UNDP/PAPP Office –Gaza
Omar Bin Abed Al Aziz Street
Al Remal Gaza
Late bids shall be rejected
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidder’s authorized representatives, who choose to attend, at half an hour past bid closing time on 4 June 2015, at the address mentioned above.
- This letter is not to be construed in any way as an offer to contract with your firm.
Deputy Special Representative (Operations)