|Overview : |
Bidders are advised to note revised RFP incorporating mode of submitting proposals
The prime objective of this visibility and communication activities is to ensure a unique educative and interactive media and web-based communication strategy that will allow funders, stakeholders, partners, media and private sector to stay updated of ZRBF activities as well as Donor’s vital support to the programme. The interactive media and web-based deliverables from this consultancy will be used to share key evidence and experiences gathered during the timeline of ZRBFs activities, inform different stakeholders and used in advocacy activities.
The specific objectives of the assignment:
- To ensure appropriate communication and visibility of ZRBF among its stakeholders;
- Regular updating of the ZRBF website and social media platforms and generation of reports for the media;
- Production of audio/visual products for ZRBF as stated in the deliverable section of the payment schedule below. These products will include human interest stories;
- Creation of a media database of ZRBF implemented projects in all target districts;
- Design and print samples of innovative visibility items such as pamphlets, fliers, compilation of human interest stories (booklets) for the Programme Management Unit as well as review of draft designs of consortia visibility items;
- Review of ZRBF brand guidelines;
- Review, updating and production of agreed ZRBF branded items.
The Contractor will be engaged for a period of three years from December 2017 up to August 2021 with work commencing upon completion of the necessary contractual arrangements. A workplan for the visibility and communication activities will be agreed with the ZRBF Programme Management Unit (PMU) in collaboration with the ZRBF Steering Committee. The contractor will be required to follow the agreed reporting schedules.
The following deliverables will be expected from the contractor:
- Inception report
- Revised ZRBF Communication and Visibility Strategy
- ZRBF communications plan broken down by year and quarters
- New partners trained in ZRBF Visibility and Communications
- More effective communication developed with Consortia Communications Specialists
- ZRBF website updated monthly and reports generated from the ZRBF social media platforms
- Strategy and activities for engaging beneficiaries in visibility and communications
- 3 ZRBF films produced in 2019, 2020 and 2021.
- Development of audio products
- A comprehensive database for ZRBF activities developed.
- Print products designed (at least two per year) and printed for the national press as agreed with ZRBF PMU.
- One article per year that will be developed for the international print media.
- Updated brand guidelines.
- Branded items produced for ZRBF PMU.
- Media visits to projects sites organized biannually
- Annual reports on all media products
Delays in the completion of deliverables impact on the programme’s workplan, succeeding phases of the activity and delayed payment of the specific deliverable. The estimated lead time for review of outputs, give feedback and approval largely depends on the deliverable, lead time for small deliverables is +/-10days.
Prospective bidders should note the following events and times:
- Deadline for requests for clarifications: 20/10/2017 17:00hrs, +2hours GMT
- Email address for clarifications: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submission Email for Technical Proposals: email@example.com
- Submission Email for Technical Proposals: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline for submission: 27 October 2017 17:00 hours, +2hours GMT
- Accepted mode of submission: Electronic only