|Overview : |
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Mongolia office announces the procurement notice for assignment of NATIONAL CONSULTANT – ECONOMIST.
Detailed information can be found in the Terms of Reference (TOR), which is available in the attachment.
If you meet the qualifications of the announced vacancy, please submit the following documents by the deadline 19 August 2019 11:00a.m. local time (GMT + 9). Incomplete and late applications will be excluded from further consideration.
When submitting your application, it can be made in electronic submission to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- P11 application form (Personal CV or P11 is acceptable), indicating all past experience from similar projects, as well as the contact details (email and telephone number) of the Candidate and at least three (3) professional references.
- Brief description of why the individual considers him/herself as the most suitable for the assignment, and a proposed work plan and methodology on how they will approach and complete the assignment.
- Sample of research and reports in Mongolian and English.
- Letter of Confirmation of Interest and Availability using the template provided in the list of attachments.
- Financial proposal that indicates the all-inclusive daily fee. Financial proposal as per template provided in Annex II. Note: Proposal must be indicated in Mongolian Tugriks.
The UNDP reserves the right to accept or reject, in part or whole, any or all of the proposals at any time without assigning any reason.