|Overview : |
The Effectiveness Group in the Bureau for Policy and Programme Support (EG/BPPS) focuses on assisting UNDP and partners to achieve higher quality development results through an integrated approach that links results-based management and performance monitoring with more effective and new ways of working. It seeks to do so by enabling UNDP and others to be more innovative, and to make more evidence and data driven decisions by identifying, testing, sharing, learning from and institutionalizing what works. It acts as a hub on all aspects of results-based management, development performance monitoring and analysis, as well as identifying, collecting, and sharing ideas on new and better ways of working across the UNDP network, social innovators, and the development community.
Given its mandate, the Effectiveness Group leads and coordinates UNDP’s transparency initiative. UNDP began publishing its project and financial information to the global standard in 2011. Open.undp.org, UNDP's online portal, allows open and comprehensive public access to data on over 5,000 projects and US$ 5 billion in project data.
Under the guidance and supervision of the Team Leader, Development Results and Performance Analysis , the Data Quality Analyst Consultant will perform the following tasks:
- Support data quality management activities
- Liaise with UNDP country offices and headquarters units to carry out the data review exercise
- Support developing or revising data review guidelines and training materials
- Support data submission for the upcoming Aid Transparency Index assessment
- Support the maintenance of UNDP’s transparency portal (open.undp.org)
- Contribution to the development of machine learning algorithms in automating narrative analysis and issues findings.
For futher information and to submit your application, please refer to the following link: https://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?job_id=87001
The deadline to submit an application is COB 29 August 2019 New York Time.
Should you have any questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Central Procurement Unit