|Overview : |
UNDP and the SPHS member agencies now seek consultancy to develop the Sustainable Procurement Index for Health. This is as a globally established, recognized and adaptable measurement tool for policy makers, manufacturers, suppliers, procurers, and healthcare facilities end users. This tool will provide an incentive for entities to improve their environmental and social sustainability record. No such measurement tool currently exists to monitor (I) Greenhouse gas emissions, (II) resource depletion (water, energy and material consumption), (III) chemical/toxic impact on human health and the environment (IV) human, labour rights and gender equality. The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) hereby invites you to submit a Proposal to this Request for Proposal (RFP) for the above-referenced subject.
This RFP includes the following documents:
- Section 1 – This Letter of Invitation
- Section 2 – Instructions to Proposers (including Data Sheet)
- Section 3 – Terms of Reference
- Section 4 – Proposal Submission Form
- Section 5 – Documents Establishing the Eligibility and Qualifications of the Proposer
- Section 6 – Technical Proposal Form
- Section 7 – Financial Proposal Form
- Section 8 – Form for Proposal Security [disregard, if not required as per Data Sheet]
- Section 9 – Form for Performance Security [disregard, if not required as per Data Sheet]
- Section 10 – Form for Advanced Payment Guarantee [disregard, if not required as per Data Sheet]
- Section 11 – Contract for Professional Services, including General Terms and Conditions
Your offer, comprising of a Technical and Financial Proposal, in separate sealed envelopes, should be submitted in accordance with Section 2.
You are kindly requested to submit an acknowledgment letter to UNDP to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate in the Subject: Consultancy for the Development Sustainable Procurement Index for Health (SPIH) with Indicators and Methods for Data Collection (RFP/2019/HHD/UNDP1/00108399)
Please kindly find the Clarification Letter 1 attached in 25/9/2019 as the responses to requests from prospective offerors.
The letter should be received by UNDP no later than 27 September 2019 (11 p.m. New York time).