|Overview : |
Subject: Request for Proposal (RFP) for Consultancy for the Development Sustainable Procurement Index for Health (SPIH) with Indicators and Methods for Data Collection (RFP/HHD/UNDP1/00108399)
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) hereby invites you to submit a Proposal to this Request for Proposal (RFP) for the above-referenced subject.
This RFP includes the following documents:
- Section 1 – This Letter of Invitation
- Section 2 – Instructions to Proposers (including Data Sheet)
- Section 3 – Terms of Reference
- Section 4 – Proposal Submission Form
- Section 5 – Documents Establishing the Eligibility and Qualifications of the Proposer
- Section 6 – Technical Proposal Form
- Section 7 – Financial Proposal Form
- Section 8 – Form for Proposal Security [disregard, if not required as per Data Sheet]
- Section 9 – Form for Performance Security [disregard, if not required as per Data Sheet]
- Section 10 – Form for Advanced Payment Guarantee [disregard, if not required as per Data Sheet]
- Section 11 – Contract for Professional Services, including General Terms and Conditions
Your offer, comprising of a Technical and Financial Proposal, in separate sealed envelopes, should be submitted in accordance with Section 2.
You are kindly requested to submit an acknowledgment letter to UNDP to the following address:
United Nations Development Programme firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate in the Subject: Consultancy for the Development Sustainable Procurement Index for Health (SPIH) with Indicators and Methods for Data Collection (RFP/2019/HHD/UNDP1/00108399).
The letter should be received by UNDP no later than 25 September 2019 (11 p.m. New York time). The same letter should advise whether your company intends to submit a Proposal. If that is not the case, UNDP would appreciate your indicating the reason, for our records.
If you have received this RFP through a direct invitation by UNDP, transferring this invitation to another firm requires your written notification to UNDP of such transfer and the name of the company to whom the invitation was forwarded.
Should you require further clarifications, kindly communicate with the contact person identified in the attached Data Sheet as the focal point for queries on this RFP.
UNDP looks forward to receiving your Proposal and thanks you in advance for your interest in UNDP procurement opportunities.