|Overview : |
UNDP Vietnam is seeking for an international and a national consultant to conduct UNDP-GCF project Interim Evaluation.
The Interim Evaluation team will assess implementation of the project and its alignment with FAA obligations and progress towards the achievement of the project objectives and outcomes as specified in the Project Document. The evaluation will assess early signs of project success or failure with the goal of identifying the necessary changes to be made in order to set the project on-track to achieve its intended results. The IE will also assess the following:
• Implementation and adaptive management
• Risks to sustainability
• Relevance, effectiveness and efficiency of projects and programmes;
• Coherence in climate finance delivery with other multilateral entities;
• Gender equity;
• Country ownership of projects and programmes;
• Innovativeness in results areas (extent to which interventions may lead to paradigm shift towards low-emission and climate resilient development pathways);
• Replication and scalability – the extent to which the activities can be scaled up in other locations within the country or replicated in other countries (this criterion, which is considered in document GCF/B.05/03 in the context of measuring performance could also be incorporate d in independent evaluations); and
• Unexpected results, both positive and negative.
Procurement Notice with enclosed TOR and evaluation criteria are in the attached files.
Interested bidders are invited to submit Technical and Financial proposals and other documents following guidance in the Procurement Notice to:
UNDP Viet Nam
304 Kim Ma, Ha Noi, Viet Nam
Tel: (+84 24) 38500100
Direct: (+84 24) 38501831
with notification by email (without attachment) to: firstname.lastname@example.org that the bidder has submitted proposal.
UNDP will not be responsible for the missing of proposal if the bidder does not send notification email to above address.
Deadline for submission: On or before 03 October 2019 (Hanoi time)